Monday, November 21, 2011

A classical song -- Right Here Waiting.

Today I decided to listen to old classical songs,what for the most classical one,among "love you more than i can say" and "Right Here Waiting"?I like the later one.How about you?
I have watched a boy whose name is Kurt Schneider Covered the song "Right Here Waiting" which has been viewed over 292,249 times.He has sang it in his style with only a piano to accompany which it goes to another feeling.
Now,Let's have a free watch in the Black-white video for Right Here Waiting Youtube.You can download it for you,the boy is really attractive.
After hearing the boy's covered one,have you remember Richard Noel Marx who is the original singer for the song.
Richard Noel Marx (born1963 in Chicago) is an American adult contemporary and pop/rock singer, songwriter, musician, and record producer. He had a string of hit singles in the late 1980s and 1990s, including "Endless Summer Nights", "Right Here Waiting", "Now and Forever", and "Hazard". Although most of his major hit songs were slow ballads, many of his songs had a classic rock style, such as "Don't Mean Nothing", "Should've Known Better," "Satisfied," and "Too Late To Say Goodbye". Marx placed himself in the record books by being the first solo artist to have his first seven singles hit the Top 5 on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart.His record sales worldwide exceed 30 million. 
"Right Here Waiting" is a ballad recorded by Richard Marx on his second album, Repeat Offender. "Right Here Waiting" hit number one on the Billboard Hot 100, the 700th song to do so. 
At last,I'd like to share the Lyrics Right Here Waiting.
Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain
If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I took for granted, all the times
That I though would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' CrAzY
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' cRaZy
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...