Monday, November 28, 2011

'Best Friend' from Chinese Singer Jason Chen.

Today I'd like to recommend a song which named "Best Friend" sang by Jason Chen.This song is singing in Chinese and there is a English version,too.
This song is talk about one that  fall in love with his best friend and stay at her surrounding for long and wait for her,the ending is a happy ending.This video for chinese version has been uploaded to Youtube just more than one day,the number of views has been over 100,000.So you may like the melody of the song.
So,firstly,let's get a summary for the singer Jason chen.
Jason Chan , also known as Chan Pak Yu, is a singer from Hong Kong. He moved to Canada at a young age and in 2005. He has currently released 6 albums and 1 EP, titled First Experience, First Experience: Collectors Edition,Change, Close Up(EP), Can't Be Half, Put On, and most recently, Quinquennium. Jason entered the music industry by the help of his friend Marco, who sent Jason's previous competition demo to Sony BMG Hk. After Sony BMG received the demo they thought that he was very talented and called him for an interview. After the interview Jason signed a contract with Sony BMG (today Sony Music) and began his music career.
Previously Jason was working as a hair washer at a local Toronto salon.
When Jason has free time, he likes to play video games like "Monster Hunter Tri". His favorite food is chicken wings and he also loves chocolate, but due to voice affecting, he doesn't eat as much. Jason is also a fan of toy figures as "Bart Simpson" and "Family Guy".
Okay,now let's save time to have a FREE watch at the Best Friend Jason Chen from Youtube.you may like it.
If you like the video,you can download it to your devices with a youtube downloader.
At last,share you the Lyric for the song.
Do you remember when I said I'd always be there.
Ever since we were ten, baby.
When we were out on the playground playing pretend.
Didn't know it back then.
Now I realize you were the only one
It's never too late to show it.
Grow old together,
Have feelings we had before
Back when we were so innocent
I pray for all your love
Girl our love is so unreal
I just wanna reach and touch you, squeeze you, somebody pinch me
This is something like a movie
And I dont know how it ends girl
but I fell in love with my Best Friend
Through all the dudes that came by
And all the nights that you'd cry.
I was there right by your side.
How could I tell you I loved you
When you were so happy
With some other guy?
Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com
Now I realize you were the only one
It's never too late to show it.
Grow old together,
Have feelings we had before
When we were so innocent.
I know it sounds crazy
That you'd be my baby.
But you mean that much to me.
'Cause nothing compares when
We're lighter than air and
We don't wanna come back down.
But I don't wanna ruin what we have
Love is so unpredictable.
But it's the risk that I'm taking,
Hoping, praying
You'd fall in love with your best friend
I remember when I said I'd always be there
Ever since we were ten.
When we were out in the sandbox playing pretend.
Didn't know it back then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...