Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Enjoy Download 2Am -- I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me.

The handsome South Korean four-member boy band 2Am has just releasesed their latest song-- 'I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me'. in their Late new mini-album "F.Scott Fitzgerald's Way Of Love".And you love this song,you can download I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me Freely.
The members for 2Am are Jo Kwon, Jinwoon, Seulong, and Changmin.They officially debuted on July 11, 2008 performing their debut song "This Song"  on KBS's Music Bank, . And they have won on February 7, 2010 with "Can't Let You Go Even If I Die".The members in this band are all very young.
Okay,Now,Let's have a free watch at this video for this song.Hope you like this song today i share to you.
This a sorrow song again form them,You can feel the feeling of the Boy in the video.Last,let me share the Lyric link for I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...