Sunday, December 4, 2011

"What I Be On" by Trey Songz ft.Fabolous.

On the first day of this month,Trey Songz has released the official video for "What I Be On".Do you have heard of that song until now.No matter yes or No,I'd like to share it today.
For this song -- What I Be On,the video, which you can view afterjumping, brings Trey together with collaborator Fabolous to perform amongst throngs of ladies.
This song is all of R&B which is the style for Trey Songz who has won the BET Award for Best Male R&B Artist 2010.
Trey Songz  whose real name is Tremaine "Trey" Aldon Neverson born November 28, 1984, is an American singer-songwriter, rapper, record producer and actor. His first album, I Gotta Make It, was released in 2005, while his second album, Trey Day, was released in 2007. His third album, Ready, was released in 2009 while his fourth studio album, Passion, Pain & Pleasure, was released on September 14, 2010.Then his latest EP has released day lately.
Okay,Now,let's have a free watch at the "What I Be On"Trey Songz on Youtube.Hope you will like it.
Do you like the video for "What I Be On" by Trey Songz ft.Fabolous.If you like this song,Just download it from youtube by a Youtube downloader to your devices.Then you can hear it everywhere at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...