Thursday, October 20, 2011

Adele's 'Someone Like You' in Twilight.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part I will be release on 18 November 2011(USA).I do wanna to watch it.In this movie,what will happen? I do really wanna to know it,although I have already read the breaking dawn novel.

Then do you like the music in the movie in the series films before?Such as Supermassive Black Hole,Leave Out All The Rest, Flightless Bird and so on.Will the music in the latest one will be beautiful too? I can tell you it will be.After I have watched the video on Youtube for Jacob Black sing Adele's 'Someone Like You'.It make me so sad for Jacob.Okay,now let's have a free watch on Jacob Black  Someone Like You.



Well, do you like the remix style for Twilight? Are you still like Adele's 'someone like you',you can have a comparision here.So have a look at  Adele Someone Like You youtube.



Above all,no matter which style you like more,we are expecting the Breaking Dawn, Part I next month,Bella Swan ,Edward Cullen and Jacob Black,I cannot waiting to meet you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...